Asana is a task management tool. It allows teams to share, plan, organize, and track progress of the tasks that each member is working on. Asana also integrates with lots of other 3rd party services to further extend its usefulness.
How to Sign up for Asana
- Visit http: https://asana.com/
- Use the "Sign Up Using Google" button and make sure to use your APU Google account
- Click on the blue "Accept" button
For the promoted use, Asana is free to use with a team of up to 15 people.
How to Learn More Asana
- Visit The Guide
- With this tool you can forward emails to your Asana account to add them to your Task list.
- Easy to communicate back and forth between task followers on progress or asking clarifying questions.
- This app is a light weight task / project management tool for teams
APU can remove access to this tool at any time without prior notice if IMT determines that the continued use of Asana poses a significant risk to the safety and privacy of university and student data.
The use of Asana should follow the policy set forth in the Acceptable Use Policy.