Before using our new VPN Client, you will need to remove the old client. To do this, please follow the following steps:
Instructions for Windows:
- Click on the windows start pearl (or press the windows key on your keyboard) and type in: Add or Remove Programs
- Select Cisco Any Connect from the list, and click "Uninstall"
- Reboot your computer if required.
Instructions for macOS
- Open a new Finder Window and navigate to the Applications Folder.
- Open the Cisco Folder and then open the Cisco AnyConnect Uninstaller.