- Google Keep is an app for managing notes and lists
- Checklists are basic and do not have sub tasks.
- Google Keep is part of the G Suite Apps and is free to use
How to access Google Keep
- There are several ways to access to Google Keep
- From your Gmail browser tab, click on the Application Launcher found at the top right corner of the page and find the Keep application icon.
- Or from your browser navigate to https://keep.google.com/
Learn More about Google Keep
Use Cases for Google Keep
- Quickly take and organize notes
- Make simple checklists
- Share notes with others
- Save notes to google drive
- Save google docs to keep
- Since this tool is web-based, an Internet connection is required unless off-line editing is enabled
APU can remove access to this tool at any time without prior notice if IMT determines that the continued use of LucidChart poses a significant risk to the safety and privacy of university and student data.