Chrome devices are capable of using Citrix to access to applications that do not run Chromebooks, Chromebits, and Chromeboxes. Please note that an active internet connection is required to use Citrix. If you have not connected your device to WIFI, this article will walk you through the process.
1. Click on the launcher or the search key on your Chromebook keyboard (denoted by the magnifying glass).
2. Click on the Citrix Receiver application.
3. Configure Citrix with account URL https://citrix.apu.edu and click Connect.
4. With the server properly configured, you can sign into Citrix using your APU NetID and password.
5. On the launch page, you should see 2 options at the top of the screen: Favorites and Apps. Apps houses everything you have access to, while Favorites are apps that you have favorited. When you launch for the first time, you will have no favorite apps.
6. After selecting Apps, you will see all the applications that you can use.
Additional Chrome Device Articles
- Configuring Multiple Monitors
- Accessing Google Drive
- Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Mapping a Network Drive on a Chrome Device
- Using Microsoft Office on a Chrome Device
- Configuring Google Drive Plugin for Microsoft Office
- Offline Mode
- Updating you Chrome Device
- Configure Citrix
- Google Cloud Print
- Installing Applications from the Chrome Store
- Other Useful Tidbits