Chrome devices are enrolled in APU's domain which allows users to sign in using their APU email address. This article provides instructions for connecting your Chromebit, Chromebook, and Chromebox to APUWIFI and additional quick links to configure your Chrome device.
1. Click on your profile photo at the bottom right corner of the screen.
1. Click on the APUWIFI network.
2. Configure your settings as shown in the example:
4. You are now connected to APUWIFI and ready to use your Chromedevice.
Additional Chrome Device Articles
- Configuring Multiple Monitors
- Accessing Google Drive
- Google Docs, Sheets, and Slides
- Mapping a Network Drive on a Chrome Device
- Using Microsoft Office on a Chrome Device
- Configuring Google Drive Plugin for Microsoft Office
- Offline Mode
- Updating you Chrome Device
- Configure Citrix
- Google Cloud Print
- Installing Applications from the Chrome Store
- Other Useful Tidbits