- Quizlet creates virtual flash cards for learning anything
- Virtual flashcards can be accessed anywhere you have your phone or computer.
- They can be shared with people or made private to only be accessed by you.
- Built in memorization activities help to go beyond basic flashcard memorization.
- The free version has limitations against voice recording and uploading your own images.
- There are more intricate features in the paid version.
Quizlet is free and offers the following features:
- Unlimited flashcards
- Unlimited flashcard sets
- Flashcard sharing
- Study tests and games
- Study reminders
Quizlet also offers Quizlet Plus ($14.99/year) - Additional features for students. Quizlet Plus includes:
- Adding Images to your flashcards
- Record your own voice
- Create any groups with unlimited classes
- Faster support
- If purchasing for department or work purposes please discuss with your supervisor before making any purchases.
How to access Quizlet
- Go to quizlet.com and click on the Sign up button located the top right of the page.
- We recommend you sign up for Quizlet using the Sign up with Google button and using your APU Google account.
Learn More about Quizlet
- Whenever possible make your sets private
- Private sets can be password protected
- Private sets can be shared and accessed if delegated
- Follow all FERPA and HIPPA laws
- Continually monitor who has been shared with and make changes as necessary
- Do not store any data in the tool that is important for the university to retain for over a month
- This tool should be used for very basic and common tasks. It is not meant to be a replacement of any current university tool
Since this tool is web-based, an Internet connection is required
APU can remove access to this tool at any time without prior notice if IMT determines that the continued use of LucidChart poses a significant risk to the safety and privacy of university and student data.