Google Calendar - http://calendar.google.com
Google Calendar is a time-management and scheduling calendar service. It allows you to create and edit events.
- Creating and editing events
- Having set starting and ending times
- Creating all day events
- Create recurring events with optional parameters for frequency
- Add color to an event
- Set notifications with options such as email, pop-ups and/or mobile push notifications
- View events in different formats, including day, week, month, or agenda
- Invite other people to events
- Mark events private
- Create secondary calendars
- Share your calendars with others
How to access Google Calendar
There are several ways to access to Google Calendar
- From your Gmail browser tab, click on the Application Launcher found at the top right corner of the page and find the Google Calendar application icon.
- Or from your browser navigate to: https://calendar.google.com/
Learn More about Google Calendar
Google Calendar use cases
- Plan your day.
- Spend less time planning and more time doing with shareable calendars that integrate seamlessly with Gmail, Drive, Contacts, Sites and Hangouts so you always know what's next.
- Schedule events quickly by checking coworkers’ availability or layering their calendars in a single view. You can share calendars so people see full event details or just if you are free.
- View and edit your schedule from your phone or tablet. Use our optimized mobile apps or sync with your phone’s built-in calendar.
- Every person who has and apu.edu account has access to Google Calendar and can be added to an event.