Google+ - http://plus.google.com
- User profile - a public visible account of a user that is attached to many Google properties.
- Circles - enables users to organize people into groups or lists for sharing across various Google products and services.
- Stream - (the middle column on the page) users see updates from those in their Circles..
- Privacy - allows users to disclose certain information to the circles of their choice. Users can also see their profile visitors.
- +1 Button - allows people to recommend sites and parts of sites, similar in use to Facebook's Like button.
How to access Google+
There are several ways to access to Google+
- From your Gmail browser tab, click on the Application Launcher found at the top right corner of the page and find the Google+ application icon.
- Or from your browser navigate to: https://plus.google.com/
Learn More about Google+
Google+ use cases
- Share with specific groups of people or everyone on google+
- Follow activity of friends and co-workers
- Follow topics and news of your choosing
- Can be used as an internal social media platform
- Every person who has and apu.edu account has access to Google+ and can be added to an event.