Google Slides - http://slides.google.com
Create, edit, and collaborate with others on presentations with Google Slides app. With Google Slides you can:
- Create new presentations or edit any that were created on the web or on another device
- Share presentations and work together with others in the same presentation at the same time
- Open, edit, and save Microsoft PowerPoint files
- Add and rearrange slides, format text and shapes, and more
- Present right from your device
- Never worry about losing your work -- everything is automatically saved as you type
How to access Google Slides
From your APU Gmail browser tab, click on the Application Launcher found at the top right corner of the page and find the Drive application icon, or from your browser navigate to: https://slides.google.com.
Learn More about Google Slides
Google Slides use cases
- Web based alternative to Microsoft PowerPoint
- Online collaboration for presentations available from anywhere via the Internet
- Since this tool is web-based, an Internet connection is required unless off-line editing is enabled
- APU can remove access to this tool at any time without prior notice if IMT determines that the continued use of Google Slides poses a significant risk to the safety and privacy of university and student data.