Google Sheets is a free web-based application in which spreadsheets can be created, edited, and stored online. Google Sheets is part of the Google G Suite. Google Sheets can be accessed from any computer or mobile device with an Internet connection. One of the best features of Google Sheets is the ability to share and easily collaborate on spreadsheets with others. Google Sheets has similar functionality to other spreadsheet applications, like Microsoft Excel.
How to access Google Sheets
From your Gmail browser tab, click on the Application Launcher found at the top right corner of the page and find the Drive application icon, or from your browser navigate to: https://sheets.google.com.
Learn More about Google Docs
Google Docs use cases
- Web-based alternative to Microsoft Excel.
- Online collaboration and sharing for spreadsheets
- Access to spreadsheets from anywhere on any device
- Since this tool is web-based, an Internet connection is required unless off-line editing is enabled
- APU can remove access to this tool at any time without prior notice if IMT determines that the continued use of Kami poses a significant risk to the safety and privacy of university and student data.