Create mailing lists and forums, share files, folders, Google Calendars, and Classic sites with team members using one email address.
How to access Google Groups
From your Gmail browser tab, click on the Application Launcher found at the top right corner of the page and find the Groups application icon, or from your browser navigate to: https://groups.google.com.
Learn More about Google Groups
Google Groups use cases
- Use Google Groups to create a small to extra large email list that you can share and control with others
- You can add team members to a Google Group and share Google Documents and other files with everybody in the Group
- Invite a Google Group to a Google Calendar event.
- When inviting a Google Group that has 200+ members to a Google Calendar event, the creator of the event will NOT be notified or see who has accepted / declined the invitation
- When sharing Google documents or folders with a Google Group that has 200+ members, Those members will have to click the share link in the sharing notification email in order to access the shared documents or folders