Google Docs is a free web-based application in which documents can be created, edited, and stored online. Google Docs is part of the Google G Suite. Google Docs can be accessed from any computer or mobile device with an Internet connection. One of the best features of Google Docs is the ability to share and easily collaborate on documents with others in real time. Google Docs can be used as a lightweight alternative to Microsoft Word.
How to access Google Docs
From your APU Gmail browser tab, click on the Application Launcher found at the top right corner of the page and find the Drive application icon, or from your browser navigate to: https://docs.google.com
Learn More about Google Docs
Google Docs use cases
- Web-based alternative to Microsoft Word.
- Online collaboration and sharing for documents
- Access to documents from anywhere on any device
- Since this tool is web-based, an Internet connection is required unless off-line editing is enabled
- APU can remove access to this tool at any time without prior notice if IMT determines that the continued use of Kami poses a significant risk to the safety and privacy of university and student data.